[ Best Youtube & Comments ] Ellen Looks Back at Her Favorite Pranks









 
















Ellen Looks Back at Her Favorite Pranks



* Comments.
- Don't do that to kristen

- Love it ๐Ÿ˜ great pranks ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

- screams "WHY ME, GOD?"

- Who else love pranks?!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

- GOTCHA

- Like Bruno can act!!!

- Love ❤️ Ellen from Nepal ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ต

- Kristen Bell is so adorable omg ❤️❤️

- When is Bruno coming back ? :(

- Hello from Croatia!!!!!!

- Ellen is a prank genius <3

- Lovee uuu ellen

- I love this lmao๐Ÿ˜‚

- I need her to prank Shawn

- Omg hey

- this is great

- Dennis Quaid will always be my favorite.

- 2nd comment

- Early

- 3rd comment

- Lol

- NINETH!!!!

- Ellen i never knew u were a good pranker

- Hahhaah

- Hi mom!!! I'm on YouTube!!!๐Ÿ‘

- the best of Brunos mars

- 19th like

- Love you ❤️

- The last one was so funny๐Ÿ˜‚

- Beep beep beep beep beep ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

- Timothรฉe Chalamet, is that you?? ๐Ÿ˜‚ 2:25

- I LOVE ELLEN!

- Hi ellen

- ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

- 40 th

- I AM CRYING LMFAO

- I love you Ellen!!!!!

- 3d comment

- 44 viewer

- i love bruno's voice๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

- I love Bruno mars ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

- Ellen is the best than that ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿ‘

- ❤️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ

- Yessss!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚❤️❤️❤️

- i love you ellen





If You Liked This Video,
Like And Follow This Video!


My Blog URL : ByLimByeongGeun.blogspot.com

๋Œ“๊ธ€

์ด ๋ธ”๋กœ๊ทธ์˜ ์ธ๊ธฐ ๊ฒŒ์‹œ๋ฌผ

๊ธฐ์•„ K93.3 GDI ๋…ธ๋ธ”๋ ˆ์Šค ์ŠคํŽ˜์…œ ๋‹ค์ด๋ ‰ํŠธ์šด์ „์ž๋ณดํ—˜ ๊ฐ€์ž…

Buffalo Race Held by Farmers in Thailand to Celebrate Sowing

[ Best Youtube & Comments ] Maluco Beleza - "Eu fiquei um bocado traumatizada por causa dessa fase " - Benedita Pereira (pt1)